Friday, February 22, 2008

Music Structure

I've just started creating a blog with a help from my dad's former officemate. Many people have invited me about this thing called "blogging". I really love criticizing music, especially its music structure. I have a lot of stuff to share with, and I'm proud to say that I've not found even a very single thing describing the music structure of a certain music artist, particularly Linkin Park. Because I'm so familiar of LP's music structure, my posts will be more on the said rock band. But there's one problem. As said by those who invited me about this stuff, I'm gonna earn out of what I'm gonna post on my blog. And I don't know how to earn out of those stuff that I have made, until the day that I found one of the former officemates of my dad, and he shared me some details regarding with this stuff.

No comments: