Saturday, February 23, 2008

Drum Set: The First Instrument

My interest in drums started when i was still 11, after seeing a drummer playing the drums in our church. My drummer life started when I became a school drummer, under the Drum and Bugle Corps, even though I don't belong to those members of the said corps, making me somewhat like a special drummer, becuase I play the drums for the Glee Club in our school's yearly Catholic masses, in spite of the fact that I'm not a Catholic. I thank the Holy Father for through my 5th grade adviser, who discovered my abilities as a drummer, she brought me into the majestic world of music by telling me about the drummer thing for the Drum and Bugle Corps as a 'special drummer' for a backing band of the Glee Club. Even though I am focusing on the guitar right now, still the drummer in me is still showing itself without me meaning it.

No comments: