Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Classical Guitar: The Gift

When I had joined my classmates to feast with the festival in the district of my classmate's house, I tried to play the guitar owned by my classmate's borhter. As I played, I wished to have one of my own.

And it did.

I arrived home, and then my mom approached me and asked me, "Guess what's inside the box?". Even though I don't know what's inside, but I answered her "Guitar?". Then she opened it. And much to my surprise, it was not just a guitar, but a classical guitar. Since then, I parcticed to play guitar everyday as possible. Unlike the drums, I've gone through lots of sweat, pain and tears in teaching myself to play guitar before I have achieved the nessary attributes of a guitar player.

The journey continues as I focus more on my classical guitar, which I know the Almighty One has given me, than any other instrument. But still, I cannot consider myself a guitarist, because I never did, unlike many others who considered me as such.

No comments: