Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Life: The 10-Year Cycle

There was one morning that my dad opened up such an unusual observation in our life. He stated that my dad went to Tagum City around 1977. Then after 2 months since I was born in the said city, we transfered to Davao City, and that was in the year 1987. When I was 10, my family moved to Cagayan de Oro due to some reasons. And last year 2007, in one September morning (if I'm not mistaken), my dad opened up such an unusual observation in our life (as I've stated above), and thought of where are we going, as if thinking of where will destiny bring us. Then I recalled of my personal calling I've received from the Holy Father four years ago. To make things short, I made a decision to serve Him fulltime in the year 2007. Together with my younger brother, we applied to be God's fulltime servant son in our church after our 9th Internatinal Youth Congress 2008.

And so here I am today, studing and living in a very peaceful compund where heaven has been literally brought down from heaven. Hallelujah!

No comments: