Saturday, March 8, 2008

Major Minority: The Blog Name

I used to wish of having a blog, and one of my problem is the name of my blog itself. I thought of a concept for the name that will suit my personality. There were lots of them, until I came up with the name 'Major Minority'. Simply because most of what I'm posting in my blog is not a major feature in the media, thus making it a part of the 'Minority'. And those ones are some kind of such stuff having a very big, or 'Major' importance, thus combining those two words into one phrase: 'Major Minority'. Or the other aspects, because there are such 'major' topics featured in the media, but the 'minority' side of a certain topic is what I'm writing. Plus, the other side of the concept is the contrast between those two words, like 'vertical horizon', 'fort minor', etc. And as you observe, the adjective comes first, then followed by the noun.

No comments: